What can be tastier than sweet, juicy nectarines and red grape wine in company? This is a perfect, delicate, light dessert to round off nicely any meal and especially a romantic supper. The recipe is simple almost to the point of vulgarity. Just like everything ingenious. Italians assert that they were the first to begin cooking peaches and nectarines with wine. It was they who discovered this divine taste. All right, let’s believe them, join in and enjoy it. You will feel nectarine juice and flavor mixing with wine and creating a wonderful harmony.
Ingredients for Nectarines in Pop Wine
- 1.1-1.3 lb/ 500-600 g nectarines
- 17 fl oz/ 2 cups red grape wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Wash the nectarines, cut them into thin slices, put into a glass jug.
- Mix the wine with the honey and fill in the nectarine slices.
- Let the dessert stand for about 1 hour, serve cool.
- You can add some ice-cubes and mix for better taste.