The taste of the tart turned out just awesome – ideal crumbly dough, slightly viscous filling with lots of almonds and juicy nectarines.
If served with a scoop of ice cream, it is very difficult to refuse the dessert.
Ingredients for Nectarine and Frangipane Tart
for the dough
- Flour: 330 gr.
- Butter: 150 gr.
- Couple pinches of salt.
- Water: 3 tbsp
- Finely ground almonds: 200 gr.
- Butter at room temperature: 150 gr.
- Sugar: 180 gr.
- Flour: 50 g.
- Eggs: 2
for the filling
- Thinly sliced 2 nectarines.
Recipe for Nectarine and Frangipane Tart
- To make the dough, chop the flour with cold butter and salt into small crumbs, add some water.
- Knead the dough. Flatten it along the bottom and sides of the mold. Put in the fridge for 30 min.
- Cook the frangipane mixing well all the ingredients. Spread the frangipane over the surface of the dough.
- Put sliced nectarines on top.
- Bake for 40 min at 180C.