You can make a very refreshing cold fruit-punch from any white dry wine, mint syrup and yellow kiwi fruit slices. This cold fruit-punch will come as a pleasant surprise with its bright colors, a soft cool taste and flavor. It is very good to finish supper or dinner with on hot summer days. This sort of dessert belongs to cold light alcoholic cocktails.
Ingredients for Mint Freshness Cold Fruit-Punch with Kiwi
- 10 fl oz/ 1.3 cup dry white wine
- 3.4 fl oz/ 0.5 cup mint syrup
- 5 kiwi fruit
- candies for garnishing
- Peel kiwi fruit, dice into small pieces, leave one piece for garnishing.
- Wet the brims of the glasses for cold fruit-punch with water and dip them into small candies. Put the kiwi piece and diced cubes into the glasses.
- Mix white wine with mint syrup in a jug and pour into the glasses.
- Put the glasses with the cold fruit-punch into the fridge for a half an hour minimum, but the fruit-punch will be better if you cool it longer. Then you can serve it.