How to Make Kiwi and Watermelon Cold Fruit-Punch
The tradition to mix fruits, berries, juices and alcohol was born in France. This sort of a dessert is called cold fruit-punch. We cooked a cold fruit-punch with yellow kiwi fruit and the sweetest watermelon. It is a good idea to add some gin to this mix. Its juniper, slightly bitter taste makes a delicate composition mixing with yellow kiwi fruit tropical flavor and watermelon juice sweetness. These desserts are usually served cool.
Ingredients for Kiwi and Watermelon Cold Fruit-Punch
- 0.7 lb/ 300 g watermelon
- 3 kiwi fruit
- 0.6 cup/ 5.1 fl oz gin
- Peel kiwi fruit and chop into cubes.
- Scoop out watermelon seeds and chop into cubes too.
- Put the kiwi and watermelon cubes into a big capacity, fill them with gin and mix carefully a few times. Let it stand for 30-40 minutes in the fridge.
- Then put the fruit into glasses and fill them up with the juice-and-gin mixture.
- Serve the fruit-punch cooled.