Grilled chicken legs make a gourmet attraction, if marinated in white wine, lemon juice, bay leaf and onion. Excellent flavor is guaranteed! Crispy crusted on the outside and amazingly juicy inside, these grilled chicken legs are very easy and quick to cook and make a perfect lunch or dinner, especially if served with fresh vegetable salad and dry red wine.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Legs
- 2-3 pounds of chicken legs
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- 2 – 3 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- One lemon juice
- Squeeze chopped onion, bay leaves and salt in a big bowl until onion is juicy and bay leaf reveals its full aroma.
- Add wine, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Immerse chicken legs into the marinade mix, press down and let rest for 2–3 hours.
- Preheat and grill for around 30-40 minutes, turning over occasionally.
- Serve when the legs are brownish and crusty.