This recipe offers a wide scope for improvisation both on the score of the ingredients and their amount. If the company is large, take more of everything, for omelet is something that gets eaten up pretty fast. You can take any kind of cheeses and meat. That goes for the greens as well.
Ingredients for Omelet Roll
- 4 eggs
- parsley, basil, or dill
- 0.1 lb emmentaler cheese
- 0.1 lb mortadella ( bologna sausage) or prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Recipe for Omelet Roll
- Whip up eggs with salt and pepper, not too hard.
- Pour some oil in the frying pan, heat it, put in finely chopped greens and eggs. Fry for about 4 minutes on low heat.
- After that put in grated or finely cut cheese in a flat layer and top it with thin sausage slices.
- As soon as the cheese gets soft, roll the omelet up using a wide turner; try to get it the seam down.
- Turn off the heat, cut the omelet after it has cooled down.