This salad is delicious, very tender and juicy, with a wonderful fresh green smell. Also, you can use it as stuffing for pitta bread or tortillas.
Ingredients for Eggplant Salad
- 1 large eggplant or 2 medium-sized
- 4 tomatoes
- a large bunch of green onion
- a few leaves of basil and mint
- a handful of almond
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- olive oil, salt, pepper
Recipe for Eggplant Salad
- Cut the eggplant across and fry on a dry frying pan or on the grille until it’s soft, then cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Dry almond on the grille too and chop.
- Cut tomatoes, onion, basil and mint in any way you like.
- Mix everything, dress with olive oil, add balsamic vinegar and salt.
- Serve by portions placing in a ring onto plates.