Kelp (or laminaria) is seaweed that grows near the Kuril Island Chain and is widespread in the Barents, the Yellow and the China seas.
Kelp is another step to healthy life.
Toxin free food is the foundation of health and beauty, and laminaria is just what you need. Kelp offers almost all the minerals and vitamins that are essential for our body.
Not only is it rich in iodine but also contains biologically active substances that promote iodine uptake.
Physicians say that eating seaweeds lowers the risk of cancer and strengthens immune system. Kelp goes well with beet, lettuce leaves and garlic.
Ingredients for Kelp Salad
200 g kelp
2 garlic cloves
5 lettuce leaves
1 fl. oz (30 ml) olive oil
Ginger soy sauce to taste
Lemon juice of a half lemon
Salt to taste
Recipe of Kelp Salad
- Boil beet, peel and dice a half of it into large pieces.
- Finely chop another half and mix with kelp.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and beet dices on a plate.
- Put kelp on top.
- Dress with the mixture of olive oil, ginger soy sauce and lemon juice and serve.