How to Make Spinach with Cheese
This is a simple and easy-to-make dish. It owes its excellent taste to olive oil and cheese that melts quickly creating a marvelous cream sauce that covers the spinach.
Ingredients for Spinach with Cheese
- 1-1.2 lb Frozen or fresh spinach
- 0.3 lb Taleju cheese, Gorgonzola, or any other soft cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- Extra virgin olive oil Borges: 4-5 tb sp
- a few sprigs of parsley
Recipe for Spinach with Cheese
- Pour oil into a stewing pan.
- Fry garlic, then add the parsley, and in a minute put in spinach.
- Cover up and stew until soft, for about 15 minutes, giving it a stir time and again.
- Smooth out and press down the spinach making a flat surface.
- Lay out cheese pieces on top, put the lid back on.
- Wait for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- As soon as the cheese has melted, the dish is ready.