Sausages with Taleggio Cheese
Such an easy-to-fix meal as taleggio sausages is a wise choice for quick breakfast or a lunch of a busy person. Moreover, this time saving recipe will suit one’s nutrition needs and tastes whether on holiday, or whether serving unexpected guests, with no time for cooking. Any kind of sausages (chicken, turkey, or pork) will do. Taleggio is a soft cheese made from cow milk, originated in Bergamo valley, Italy. This product can brighten any dish you prepare. Taleggio is a gold mine of beneficial substances such as calcium, phosphorus, lipids, proteins and vitamins А, В2, В6, Е.
Ingredients for Sausages with Taleggio Cheese
1-2 slices Taleggio cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe for Sausages with Taleggio Cheese
- Cut sausages lengthwise in halves, being careful not to tear them apart.
- Rinse and slice tomatoes.
- Put olive oil into a frying pan and fry sausages open-sides down for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the sausages over. Place tomato slices on them and top with cheese.
- Cover and cook for another few minutes until the cheese is melted. Turn off heat then.
- Serve with leaf lettuce and fresh tomatoes.
Note: Any soft cheese can be used for this recipe.