This cream soup with cauliflower, leek and green peas is very tender, nutritious and slimming, and boasts a unique sweetish taste. It is easy to make.
Ingredients for Cream Soup of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower: 1 pc.
- Leek: 2 pc.
- A cup of green peas.
- Ginger Root: 2 cm
- Butter: 50-60 gr.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Any soft cheese (vegetarian can take soy tofu): 100 g.
- Salt, spices: to taste.
Recipe for Cream Soup of Cauliflower
- Pick cauliflower apart into blossom clusters, put them into a pan.
- Add green peas, pour in water so that the vegetables are covered by an inch.
- Boil on low heat until soft.
- Meanwhile melt butter on a frying pan and fry roughly grated ginger.
- Add cut-up leek and stew on low heat.
- Put ginger and leek into the pan and boil for several minutes, add salt, spices to taste.
- Make puree using an immersion blender or food processor.
- Put it back on heat, bring to boil, add grated cheese and turn off the heat.