This low-calorie dessert is so yummy and will make anyone feel good. You can glaze any fruit you want. We used sweet tangerines here and added some cranberries and lemon to avoid too sugary taste. Pine nuts with their pine flavor and tender taste go perfectly well with this dessert.
Ingredients for Glazed Tangerines in Chocolate
- 2 lb tangerines
- 250 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 8 tablespoons water
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1 lemon
- 100 g cranberry
- Peel tangerines and let them dry a little bit.
- Now make glaze.
- In a thick-bottomed pot, combine cocoa, sugar and water.
- Put the pot on a stove and heat over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Bring the glaze to a boil and keep boiling over very low heat for about 5-6 minutes, stirring regularly until all sugar is melted.
- Now turn the heat off and wait until the glaze starts cooling down and becoming thick.
- Then dip tangerines into the warm glaze one at a time.
- Remove with a spoon and arrange on a serving plate or in creamers in portions of three tangerines.
- Pour with glaze over and sprinkle with pine nuts and cranberries.
- Garnish with lemon slices and oranges.
- Serve when the glaze is cold.