Easy Chocolate Crack Cookies
Try to cook insanely delicious chocolate cookies, which is call cracked or marbled.
This name was received because of the picturesque surface on which beautiful cracks are formed during baking.
The cookie has a melting texture inside and a crisp crust.
Ingredients for chocolate chocolate cookies
- Flour: 150 gr.
- Cocoa: 60 gr.
- Soft butter: 65 gr.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Eggs: 2
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
- Baking powder: 10 gr.
- A pinch of salt.
- For coating: powdered sugar.
The recipe for making chocolate cookies
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Eggs beat up with butter.
- Knead the dough, gradually adding the flour mixture to the egg-and-butter mixture, and whisking the mixer at a slow speed.
- Put the dough into a film and send it to the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Then roll the balls the size, about like a walnut.
- Roll them in sugar powder, and put on a baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake at 180 C/356F, in a preheated oven, 15-20 minutes.