You can bake puff pastry tartlets at home and fill them with whatever your heart contents. Tartlets with sweet, soft and juicy fruit fillings are especially delicious and just melt in your mouth. These tartlets are nice-looking, delivering both taste and eye pleasures. And aesthetic pleasure is part of healthy eating. Our fruit puff pastry tartlets are good to be served with a liqueur or sweet wine.
Ingredients for Fruit Puff Pastry Tartlets
- 1 lb (0.5kg) puff pastry
- 100 g strawberry
- 3 apricots
- 1 peach
- 30 g almond nuts
- 6 tablespoons honey
- Mint, few leaves
- Buy puff pastry in store or make it using our puff pastry recipe.
- Roll out pastry, cut the layer into squares and line them over muffin baking forms with the edges overhanging slightly.
- Pour in some grains in the middle or put small bagels in to block the middle of tartlets from rising when baking. Shape tartlets into a vase or flower as shown on the picture.
- Bake at the temperature of 350 degrees (180 C) for 20-30 minutes. Remove, let cool for filling.
- Chop fruits finely, pour with honey, combine and fill the tartlets with this fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumbled almond and garnish with mint leaves. Let stand for 20-30 minutes. Serve.