Panna cotta is a perfect dessert, useful and easy to prepare.
It goes well with any fresh fruit or berries.
By the way, Panna Cotta is the favorite dessert of the famous actress Angelina Jolie. She adores this dessert exactly with goat cheese and fresh berries.
Ingredients for Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
- Cream 200 ml.
- Fresh goat cheese: 300 gr.
- Milk: 100 ml.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Leaf gelatine: 12 g.
- Fresh berries and berry sauce for garnish.
Recipe for Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the cream with milk and sugar in a saucepan without boiling.
- Add squeezed gelatine and stir well.
- Let the mixture cool until slightly warm, add goat cheese, mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into molds.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries and sauce. The sauce easy to cook from berry juice, just a little boil it with spoon cornstarch.