Fruits and wine are a must in your diet. They could any dinner or lunch remarkable. Sweet wine is relaxing, warming and spirit lifting. And if you pour the wine over fruits, you’ll get incredibly yummy dessert. Besides, this dessert is so healthy and amazingly low on calories.
Ingredients for Fruit and Wine Dessert
- 1 sweet and sour apple
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 cup (300 ml) sweet wine
- Wash apples, peel and remove seeds. Dice.
- Peel oranges, remove membranes and cut into medium slices.
- Heat wine with honey and pour the mixture over fruits in creamers or glasses.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and enjoy.