Fried whole fresh mackerel is exceptionally tasty. This is a very simple method of cooking fish. Try it. Yummy!
Ingredients for Fried Mackerel
- Mackerel: 1 fish per 1 serving
- Flour for breading: qs.
- Vegetable oil for frying: as needed.
- Salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
Recipe for Fried Mackerel
- The fish is cleaned, the head and the tail tip are cut off.
- Rinse the carcass under running water. Dry with it paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll in flour.
- Be sure to shake off excess flour so that it does not burn during cooking.
- Pour enough oil in a deep, wide pan.
- Heat the oil well and place the fish there.
- Fry it on medium heat on each side 5-7 min., until golden brown.