Baked Filet of Black Sea Bass
The flesh of black sea bass has almost no bones. Its filet is very tender and juicy, is easy to prepare and is always tasty. Sometimes we fry it rolled in flour, and this recipe also provides a tasty dinner. But now we decided to use another recipe. This dish is so delicious, because we added capers and garlic to the fish, which saturated it with a wonderful, delicate aroma. This filet can be also served for children, because fish contains easy of digestion proteins, which are essential for children.
Ingredients for Baked Filet of Black Sea Bass
500 g of black sea bass filet,
2 garlic cloves,
10 g of capers,
50 g of olive mayonnaise,
Salt to taste,
Recipe of Baked Filet of Black Sea Bass
- If you bought frozen filet, defrost it.
- Wash the filet and leave it to dry a little.
- Rub the garlic.
- Rinse the capers to remove salt from them. Cut them into small pieces
- Grease the baking tray with oil.
- Place the fish on the baking tray.
- Lay rubbed garlic and capers on the filet.
- Grease the filet with mayonnaise.
- If needed, add salt to taste, but note, that capers are salted, too.
- Bake at 150-180 C degrees for about 20 minutes.
- When the filet turns brown, it’s ready.
- Serve with lemon and black olives.