Cabbage Burgers Recipe
These cabbage burgers will be a pleasant surprise and will diversify your daily menu.
If you stick to a vegetarian diet, it is possible to cook burgers without cheese and eggs, adding cornstarch and tofu.
Ingredients for Cabbage Burgers
- Cabbage: 1 small or half a large.
- Onion: 1
- Bread crumbs: 3-4 tablespoons
- Eggs: 2
- Semola: 1-2 tablespoons
- Grated cheese (we had Parmesan): 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt, pepper, oregano and other spices to taste.
- Oil for frying.
Recipe for Cabbage Burgers
- Chop the cabbage coarsely and boil until it gets soft.
- Then place the cabbage in a colander to drain water and chop it finely with a knife.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, salt and spices to your taste, and mix well.
- Shape burgers.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with sour cream, yogurt or other sauce.