Field mushrooms’ caps resemble cups, as if made especially for stuffing. They open up a large field for experimenting. We suggest you should try preparing minced stuffing from boiled potatoes and fried brisket or pancetta. This is a dish that is nourishing and tasty and looks unusual and enticing.
Ingredients for Field Mushrooms Stuffed with Potato and Brisket
- 1.2 lb large field mushrooms
- 2 potatoes
- 0.2 lb brisket or pancetta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 stalks parsley
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- Boil potatoes in their skins. Peel and mash it with a fork.
- Cut the stems off the mushrooms, chop them finely.
- Cut the brisket into small pieces and fry them with chopped stems, garlic and parsley.
- Mix mashed potatoes into the fried stuffing, add salt, pepper, mix everything.
- Put the stuffing into mushroom caps.
- Place them into pre-oiled forms.
- Bake in an oven for about 20 minutes at 360 degrees. Serve hot.