Eggs stuffed with cheese and sprats are a good-looking and very delicious appetizer.
It will rescue you, when guests have suddenly come and you need to prepare something tasty quickly and serve nicely.
Eggs contain a lot of proteins and carotene, fish is rich in phosphorus, and cheese is rich in calcium.
It’s good to prepare this dish for children, they like it and eat it up, because a growing organism needs calcium. In general this dish is both healthy and tasty.
It is good even for a romantic dinner, if it is served with caviar, it increases the libido. It is fast and simple to prepare.
Ingredients for Stuffed Eggs
150 g sprats
150 g cheese
20 g dill
Salt to taste
Spices to taste
Recipe of Stuffed Eggs
- Boil the eggs hard. Peel the eggs, split them in two.
- Take the yolks out and mash together with sprats.
- Grate the cheese and add to yolk.
- Chop the dill, add salt and spices to taste.
- Stir everything together and stuff the egg whites with it.
- Scatter with cheese and decorate with marinated carrots, kohlrabi and celery.
- Serve cold on the lettuce leaves.