This dish is useful for health, low-calorie, and quite saturating. It is suitable for a variety of diets.
Those who like zucchini can enjoy a variety of dishes with these vegetables. Especially now, during the season.
Ingredients for Dietetic Zucchini Rolls with Cheese and Herbs
- Zucchini: 1-2
- Cottage cheese 3%: 200 gr.
- Pine nuts or any other: 1-2 tablespoons
- Any green herbs (we had mint and basil)
- A couple pinches of salt.
- Balsamic cream to taste
Recipe for Dietetic Zucchini Rolls with Cheese and Herbs
- Cut zucchini along into thin strips, fry them in a dry grill pan until soft.
- Use a blender to mix cottage cheese with nuts, herbs, and salt until you get a smooth paste.
- Put a spoonful of the paste on the one end of a zucchini strip and roll it. Repeat this procedure with other stripes.
- Place the rolls on a dish and flavor them with a few drops of balsamico.