This tasty and dietary salmon cream soup is so quick and easy to cook. Soft and tender, this soup is good for children and adults. It is also an excellent way to prevent gastritis. Capers and olives will give salmon cream soup a special flavor. It is low-cal and rich in vitamin A due to carrots and tomatoes. And salmon contains polyunsaturated fats that have a positive effect on our health.
Ingredients for Salmon Cream Soup
Recipe of Salmon Cream Soup
- Scale fish and cut into pieces.
- Add 1 liter (2 pt) of water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove fish.
- Put carrot, onion, tomato and potatoes (peeled and cut into large pieces) in the fish broth.
- As soon as the broth boils, add bay leaves and season with salt to taste.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- When vegetables become tender, put them in a blender and beat with sour cream or cream.
- Strain the fish broth.
- Now put the vegetable mixture in the broth.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato paste, capers and olives.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove bones from the fish and put back in boiling broth.
- Sprinkle with chopped fennel and serve immediately.