A tasty dessert of cottage cheese, kefir and fresh strawberry can be prepared very quickly. It is light and salubrious. This is a singular cream as regards protein and vitamins. It has a uniquely balanced composition of microelements and it will fill your body with energy. This is the best thing to eat after a workout in a gym when your tired muscles are in bad need of nourishment. It will help preserve women’s beautiful complexion. Children will relish this gentle, fragrant paste, even those who do not like cottage cheese. But they need it for strong bones and growing.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese and Strawberry Cream
- 200 g Soft cottage cheese
- 150 g Kefir or yoghurt
- 150 g Strawberry
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- Wheat crispy sticks to taste.
- Wash strawberry, remove stems. Cut strawberry into bits of average size.
- Put honey, cottage cheese and strawberry pieces into the blender.
- Shake it up at an average speed, pouring in kefir little by little.
- The cream will be ready after 3-5 minutes’ shake.
- Put it into ice-cream bowls, decorate with some strawberry, stick in wheat crispy sticks and enjoy yourselves.