Using this recipe you’ll get a remarkably tasty and flavorful coffee with a rich creamy and chocolate taste. Any high quality coffee will do. You’ll need 35% fat cream, for it is whipped up very quickly. A satisfying combination of bitter hot coffee and sweet cold cream will give you minutes of acute pleasure. Coffee with whipped cream does not lose its amazing taste even when cool. The quantity of the ingredients depends on your taste.
Ingredients for Coffee with Whipped Cream
- ground coffee
- 35% fat cream
- Beat up cooled cream with sugar. Take about half a cup of sugar for a cup of cream.
- Brew coffee in a coffee machine, make it as strong as you prefer.
- Pour coffee into cups. Don’t add any sugar.
- Top the coffee with the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the cream with some cocoa and chocolate pieces. Eat this coffee with a spoon like ice-cream.