This is an awesome by taste and simple at the same time dish. The chicken is pre-marinated in cream with herbs and then baked in the same pickle.
As a result, you will get very tender flavorful meat, which is perfectly in harmony with the potatoes.
We recommend this method of cooking.
Ingredients for Chicken in Cream Baked with Potatoes
- Chicken: 1
- Cream 30-35%: 200 gr.
- Spices and herbs: coriander, black pepper, rosemary and oregano.
- Onion: 1
- Salt, potatoes, fresh rosemary, cherry tomatoes, olive oil: to taste everything.
Recipe for Chicken in Cream Baked with Potatoes
- Chop onions. Rub them with salt.
- Add the cream, spices, herbs and mix everything.
- Cut chicken meat into pieces and add it into this mixture. Marinate it for 2-3 hours.
- Put the chicken pieces in the pan.
- Add the potatoes cut into large pieces, grease with olive oil and salt, add rosemary.
- Put a few cherry tomatoes on top of it.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake the chicken with potatoes until cooked, about 40 min, at 180C.