Tiropita, tyropita – cheese-pie is a Greek layered pastry food.
This super easy and delicious traditional tiropita recipe amaze you with its crispy and tangy flavour.
The filling for a pie, of course, can be from any cheese, and you can also add any greens, mushrooms, etc. All according to your desire.
Ingredients for pie
- Fillo dough (phyllo): 300 gr.
- Grated parmesan cheese, or any other : 100 gr.
- Ricotta: 500 gr.
- Olives: a few pieces to taste.
- Eggs: 3.
- Melted butter, to lubricate the layers, as needed or about: 100 gr.
The recipe for pie
- Mix in a bowl of ricotta, grated cheese, eggs, olives.
- Dough to unfold, and lubricate each layer with butter.
- Put the cheese stuffing on one end of the dough sheet, and roll up the roll.
- In the form, laid with parchment, lay rolls next to each other to get a snail.
- Bake at 180-200C for golden-brown, about 30-35 minutes.