You can make tasty and nutritious paste, or cream, with Gorgonzola, ricotta cheese, Parmesan and nuts. When you are eating it you should feel nuts in the cream. This makes the dish’s special charm, so take care not to chop the nuts too finely, it is better with bigger pieces.
Ingredients for Cheese Paste with Nuts
- 0.7 lb Gorgonzola
- 0.5-0.6 lb ricotta cheese
- 0.2 lb Parmesan
- Walnuts and pistachios
- Place Gorgonzola and ricotta into a blender, and blend them until creamy at a low speed.
- Add finely grated Parmesan and mix it in.
- Peel the nuts and cut them with a knife not too finely.
- Put nuts into the cheese cream, mix.
- Spread the paste on a plate in a circle. You can serve cheese paste with crackers, dry bread or white bread.