Cheese balls are a very tasty and nutritious dish.
It is a perfect appetizer, it looks nice and original on the table.
Besides, cheese is good for your health, because it is the source of calcium and protein.
Both children and adults eat this dish with a lot of pleasure.
It can be prepared for the festive table and is easy and fast to prepare.
Ingredients for Cheese Balls
300 g of Dutch cheese,
50 g of Parmesan cheese,
2 garlic cloves,
50 g of olive mayonnaise.
Recipe of Cheese Balls
- Grate Parmesan cheese.
- Grate Dutch Cheese using a middle grater.
- Add minced garlic to Dutch cheese.
- Then add mayonnaise to it and mix thoroughly. You will have a soft, elastic mixture.
- Shape medium-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the shredded Parmesan.
- Place them nicely and scatter with the rest of Parmesan.
- Decorate to your taste and serve.
- Marinated carrots, celery, olives, mushrooms and green onion can be very well combined with these cheese balls.