It’s a surprisingly tasty dish cooked very easily.
There is no special recipe. It is rather an idea about how to cook eggplants in an original way.
Ingredients for Baked Eggplant with Cheese and Tomatoes
For each portion
- Eggplant: 1
- Tomatoes: 1-2
- Any cheese: about 60-80 grams.
- Salt, pepper, rosemary, olive oil: to taste everything.
Recipe for Baked Eggplant with Cheese and Tomatoes
- Cut eggplants into thin slices lengthwise, without cutting them through.
- Put cheese and thin slices of tomatoes in the gaps.
- Place stuffed eggplants in a baking mold. Salt, pepper, add rosemary and olive oil.
- Bake eggplants until soft, about 40-50 min.