Try Oat Pancakes with Tangerine Confit and Berries
This recipe will allow you to make pancakes that will be liked by everybody, even those who don’t normally eat oat, for they come out tasty and soft. Oatmeal is wholesome, it should be eaten as often as possible, in any fashion. Tangerine confit brings in a noble flavor that makes the pancakes especially delectable.
Ingredients for Oat Pancakes
- 1 glass oat flakes
- 4-5 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 glass milk
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a handful of blueberries
Ingredients for Tangerine Confit
- 6-8 tangerines
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
Recipe for Oat Pancakes with Tangerine Confit
- Pour oat flakes over with milk and let them stand for about 20-30 minutes.
- Add flour, salt, sugar, sour cream, eggs and baking powder. Knead dough and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and bake pancakes.
- Peel tangerines, break into slices and drizzle them with sugar. Put them on low heat and bring to boil.
- Knead the pulp and put it through a sieve. Confit shouldn’t contain seeds or skins, only the pulp and the juice that should be boiled until they get half the amount.
- Eat pancakes with confit or any berries. We had blueberry.