The Recipe for Cream Dulce de Crema
This soft creamy caramel, unusually tasty treat that is definitely worth learning how to cook at home. Spanish called Dulce de crema. Differs from condensed milk ( dulce de leche ) , a creamy rich taste .
Caramelized condensed cream (as milk), can be added in the coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Can be used as spread for pancakes, waffles, cookies , crackers, bread, or in any dessert.
And always it will be very tasty.
Those spices that we recommend to add, create a very thin exquisite fragrance . However, if something is not to your taste , you can adjust.
Ingredients for dulce de creme
- 10-15 % Cream 1 liter. (or a fatty cream with milk in half )
- Sugar: 250 gr.
- Soda : 1 tsp, without heap.
- A pinch of cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla.
The recipe of dulce de creme
- In a large pan with a thick bottom mix well cream, sugar and soda.
- Put on medium heat and bring to boil stirring.
- Cook over low heat for about an hour or a little longer , stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens up to the condition that fits you . Cream should not be boil , and just a little gurgle .
- A few minutes before the end add spices to taste .
- Remove from heat , allow to cool for a few minutes while stirring.