Boiled and baked potatoes are healthier. Dieticians found that potatoes won’t make you fat if cooked the right way. Potato is rich in potassium and has well-balanced amino acid content. So it won’t harm your health if you eat potato dishes more often, not fatty French fries of course, but, baked potatoes, for example. We baked potatoes stuffed with soft Mozzarella cheese and sheep feta cheese. We think all potato loves are going to enjoy this dish.
Ingredients for Stuffed Potatoes
- 2-2.2 (1 kg) large potatoes
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 100 g sheep feta cheese
- 3 fresh oregano stalks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash potatoes, peel and create a cavity with a knife for stuffing.
- Grate Mozzarella and feta cheese coarsely. Combine with shredded oregano and olive oil. Mix everything well.
- Season potatoes with salt a little bit and stuff with the cheese mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with a foil, coat with olive oil and arrange stuffed potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at the medium temperature until golden crust.
- Serve hot with vegetables.