Recipe of Shrimp Salad with Cucumbers
We invented a yummy salad recipe. This shrimp salad with cucumbers tastes nice and fresh. Black olives and quail eggs make this salad soft and vary its taste. Make seafood salads more often – they are very healthy and strengthen the immune system. We wrote earlier about health benefits of quail eggs. Though, if you don’t have them – use chicken eggs. The taste of this salad will be very good as well.
Ingredients for Shrimp Salad with Cucumbers
1 – 1.2lb (500-600g) unpeeled shrimp
1 red onion
1 garlic clove
5 quail eggs
300g black olives
3 tablespoons olive oil
Juice of a lemon
Salt to taste
Recipe for Shrimp Salad with Cucumbers
- Boil the shrimp for about 5 minutes and peel.
- Boil the quail eggs hard (for about 5 minutes), let cool, peel, and chop finely.
- Cut the onion into thin half-slices.
- Cut cucumbers and olives as you like.
- Mix all the ingredients – olives, cucumbers, shrimp, eggs and onion.
- Now make a seasoning.
- Crush garlic, add olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Mix everything.
- Dress the salad, mix thoroughly and let stand for 10-15 minutes.