Fruit Salad “Macedonia”
Fruit salad is healthy for you. It is packed with vitamins that give you energy. The more you eat them, the healthier you become. Dietitians say that we should eat at least five portions of fruit and veggies daily.
A portion can include a medium apple or orange, a glass of fruit juice or three tablespoons of fruit salad. Eating that many of fruits and vegetables daily provides your body with essential vitamins and microelements. It goes without saying that you are not supposed to limit yourself with these five portions. You can eat as many fruit and veggies as you want. It won’t harm you, only benefit. Getting enough fresh fruit in your diet will help you keep your weight down.
Changes in the Initial “Macedonia” Salad Recipe
Except fresh fruits, we added dried plump to give this salad zest. So the taste came as amazing! As a sauce for this salad you can use yogurt or sour cream mixed with sugar. For this recipe we use may honey. Fruit salad is not only the right thing to finish your meal with but also to create the healthy lifestyle that is fashion these days.
Ingredients for Fruit Salad “Macedonia”
8-10 dried plump
3 tablespoons honey
Recipe of Fruit Salad “Macedonia”
- Peel apples and remove seeds.
- Peel bananas and oranges.
- Peel grapefruit and remove inner membranes.
- Wash dried plump and remove seeds if is any.
- Cut fruits into medium pieces. Cut dried plump into three pieces.
- Mix everything well, add honey or yogurt. Also, you can use no sauce for this salad, it is as yummy without it.