Primavera salad with celery is a classic spring salad that helps remove toxins from our body and strengthens the immune system after long winter. Actually, we eat heavier food in winter. As spring comes, there are lots of fresh vegetables available we can make amazing salads with. Try this spring salad with celery. That’s what gives this salad a piquant flavor. In addition, celery brings many health benefits, and it’s especially beneficial to men’s health.
Ingredients for Primavera Salad with Celery
1.3 lb (600 g) large tomatoes
2 medium cucumbers
100 g celery
1 white onion
3 stalks green onion
Salt to taste
A couple of basil leaves
Oregano to taste
Recipe of Primavera Salad with Celery
- Wash all vegetables in running water.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Cut cucumbers along and then dice.
- Cut celery and white onion into thin slices.
- Chop green onion.
- Put everything in a salad bowl.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add mashed oregano and dress with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with basil leaves and celery.