When it’s hot, home-made ice cream is the very thing to enjoy.
The advantages of home-made ice cream are predominant. It is made without chemical taste enhancers and preserving agents.
Ingredients for Milk Choc Ice
- Milk 800 ml.
- Milk powder: 100 g.
- Condensed milk: 300 ml.
- Cornstarch 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
- For the glaze: 100 g. chocolate and 100 g. butter
Recipe for Milk Choc Ice
- Mix starch with milk powder, sugar, add milk, stir it up well. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, let it cool down.
- Add condensed milk and whip up.
- Put the mixture into an ice cream machine and freeze.
- Place soft ice cream into glasses, put in sticks and put away into the freezer for final freezing.
- Melt chocolate with butter.
- Take the ice cream out of glasses, dip into warm coating, hold it in your hand until it has chilled completely, then put it back into the freezer.