https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/for-tost.jpg 359 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-12-10 15:22:012010-12-10 15:22:01Making Hawaiian Toasts
Hawaiian toasts are easy and quick to make. They can stand you in good stead when you have got unexpected visitors. Besides this is a good recipe for bachelors, for it requires products that they are sure to have in their refrigerators.
Ingredients for Hawaiian Toasts
- 12 pieces of bread for toasts
- 0.6 lb ham
- a can of pineapples
- several olives without stones
- 12 slices of cheese for toasts
Recipe for Hawaiian Toasts
- Dry bread in a toaster or on a frying pan.
- Butter the pieces.
- Put a thin slice of ham on every piece.
- Put a pineapple ring on top of the ham and an olive inside the ring.
- Top with cheese slices and put the toasts into a pre-heated oven for a couple of minutes.
- When the cheese has melted, the toasts are ready.