https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ingredients1.jpg 418 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-08-13 10:07:172012-08-13 10:07:17How to Make French Toasts with Mushrooms and Leek
Marinated leek and field mushrooms on a crunchy piece of bread will taste just fine and leave no-one dissatisfied. The bread pieces get soaked with flavorful moisture which makes for a special taste of this snack.
Ingredients for Toasts with Mushrooms and Leek
- 4 large field mushrooms
- half a glass red wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 0.05 lb butter
- a few pieces of bread
Recipe for Toasts with Mushrooms and Leek
- Cut off the mushrooms’ stalks.
- Cut the leek into rings.
- Mix wine, balsamic vinegar, pepper, salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Put in mushroom caps, leek and cut-up mushroom stalks and marinate for an hour, giving the mixture a stir now and again.
- When the mixture has stood by, melt some butter on a frying pan and fry mushroom caps first. Fry them for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take out the caps and put leek into the frying pan.
- Cover up and stew on low heat for about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat when the leek acquires a dark caramel hue.
- Put the leek on dried toasts, put the mushroom caps on top.