Buckwheat is a kind of cereal that you can use for preparing many a delicious dish. It’s a whole grain cereal with a strong and pleasant smell which is one of the most salubrious dietetic foods.
- Being whole grain, it is rich in cellulose and therefore is instrumental in cleansing the bowels, driving toxins out of the liver, and preventing tumor development.
- For those who wish to slim down, a buckwheat diet is a good bet to bring down excessive weight because buckwheat has a relatively little amount of carbohydrates and they are mainly complex carbohydrates that take a long time to assimilate and bring a lasting sensation of satiety.
- Buckwheat makes the heart and the blood vessels function better; it reduces the level of bad cholesterol and regulates the arterial pressure. It also makes the veins more elastic, reduces the capillary brittleness, prevents the development of inflammations and the formation of thrombi in the cardiovascular system. Besides, it prevents the adhesion of atheromatous plaques thus lowering the risk of heart attack and cerebral hemorrhage.
Buckwheat boasts a perfectly balanced content of amino acids and micronutrients.
It contains –
- complete protein, ferrum, rutin, calcium, carotenoids,
- magnesium, manganese, chrome, silicon, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine;
- polyunsaturated fat acids;
- vitamins of groups B, E, C and other substances.
If you opt for healthy meals in order to keep your body, weight and beauty in a perfect condition, always have buckwheat in your diet.