Bruschetta with Eggplant
A crunchy toasted slice of bread with grilled eggplant, olive oil, and garlic is a tasty and healthy snack during the day. Besides, bruschetta is a great alternative to the harmful fast food, that filled with chemical margarine.
Ingredients for Bruschetta with Eggplant
- Eggplant: 2-3
- Few slices of bread.
- Parsley, garlic, olive oil, salt, lemon: all to taste
Recipe for Bruschetta with Eggplant
- Slice eggplants thinly and grill until soft.
- Then cut them into strips, mix with garlic, parsley, salt, lemon juice and season generously with olive oil. Eggplants like oil.
- Drizzle the slices of bread with olive oil and toast them. Then season with garlic.
- Put the eggplants on the bread and enjoy.