Zucchini or vegetable marrow is our favorite vegetable. It can be used for many different dishes that agree well with the stomach owing to pectins. Their neutral taste goes with any kinds of products.
Ingredients for Zucchini Stuffed with Rice
- Not large 7- 8 zucchini
- Rice: 150 gr.
- Dried porcini mushrooms or ceps: 30-40 gr.
- 2 Carrots
- 7-8 Cherry tomatoes
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves.
- Grated Parmesan cheese (vegetarians can take soy tofu): 5-6 tbsp
- Olive oil, dried basil, salt, pepper: all to taste.
Recipe for Zucchini Stuffed with Rice
- Cut zucchini along and take out the pulp. Drizzle some olive oil over the boats, sprinkle with basil and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Boil rice with mushrooms until half ready.
- Take a roasting pan, fry garlic, then add carrot and tomato paste, in another couple of minutes put in chopped tomatoes and zucchini pulp.
- Stew the sauce for about 5-6 minutes, mix it into the rice and mushrooms and turn off the heat.
- Add grated parmesan, salt, black pepper to taste.
- Put the filling into the zucchini boats and put them in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees .