Dietetic kinds of ice cream made from natural products are in these days. This kind of ice cream is liked by all who take care of their health and their children’s health too. This tender ice cream made from yoghurt, milk and fresh berries can become your favorite goodie.
Ingrediente for Yoghurt Ice Cream with Blueberry
- Natural yoghurt: 500 g.
- Milk 300 ml.
- Powdered milk 3 tbsp
- Cornstarch 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 4-5 tbsp
- Fresh blueberry for sorbet: 200-300 gr + 1 tablespoon honey
- Whole blueberry and red currant for decoration.
Recipe for Yoghurt Ice Cream with Blueberry
- Mix cornstarch, sugar and dry milk, add milk, bring to boil and let it cool down.
- Blend the milk mixture with yoghurt.
- Put it into an ice cream machine and make soft ice cream.
- Make a blueberry puree, place into the ice cream maker, add honey and make a soft sorbet.
- Mix blueberry sorbet and yoghurt ice cream without mixing them together too carefully.
- Place the dish into the freezer for 3-4 hours for final freezing.
- Serve with fresh berries.