A tender rice dessert will be a delight for the whole family. Even those who shy common rice dishes will be unable to withstand the charms of a rice pudding. It is also a favorite with children.
Rice puddings are made all over the world, though recipes can vary to a great extent depending on the choice of ingredients. But the base is always rice which can be of different sorts.
In the pudding can add, fresh seasonal fruit, it will enrich it with vitamins.
Ingredients for Rice Pudding
- Rice flour: 100 g.
- Milk: 500-600 ml.
- Sugar: 3-4 tbsp
- Cinnamon: 0.5 tsp
- Chocolate chips, strawberries.
Recipe for Rice Pudding
- Mix rice flour with milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Stirring it constantly, bring to boil, in a pan with a thick bottom.
- Boil the pudding on low heat until it gets thick.
- Pour it into cups, let it cool down and put into the fridge.
- Cut up strawberries and stick the berry pieces in to the bottom around the rim of the cup.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces and even a pinch of cinnamon.
- Serve cold.