You can cook tasty and soft fritters from boiled potatoes and cheese. Pepper and nutmeg give the fritters a nice aroma and a specific flavor. If you have mashed potatoes ready from yesterday, you can make a quick job of fritters for breakfast. If you are cooking Fritters for the kids, don’t add pepper and nutmeg. Instead, you can use any fresh herbs – dill, parsley, basil.
Ingredients for Potato Fritters with Cheese
- 5 potatoes
- 0.1lb butter
- 0.2lb any cheese
- half a nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- black pepper, salt
Recipe for Potato Fritters with Cheese
- Peel the potatoes and boil until they are soft.
- Mash them, adding butter and salt.
- Add grated cheese, black pepper, nutmeg, flour and eggs to the mashed mass.
- Fry fritters on medium heat until they acquire a nice golden color.
- Placing of a napkin, to absorb unnecessary oil.