Cooking food is a way of expressing your love to your nearest and dearest. Any dish prepared in a cheerful mood will be twice as tasty. Eggplant rolls stuffed with mushrooms are so delicious and uncommon that you are sure to get a lot of positive emotions.
Ingredients for Rolls with Eggplant and Mushrooms
- 3 eggplants
- 0.4 lb ceps (porcini)
- 5 salted anchovies in oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- a couple of stalks of parsley
- soft cheese for toasts, olive oil, salt
Recipe for Rolls with Eggplant and Mushrooms
- Cut eggplants along in thin slices. Fry them on a dry frying-pan or a grill until they are soft.
- Chop garlic and parsley finely, fry on a little oil. Add finely chopped mushrooms, salt a little and fry for about 10 minutes.
- Put some fried mushrooms and a piece of anchovy fillet on the edge of every eggplant slice, then roll up the slices.
- Place rolls into a pre-oiled pan.
- Cover them up with bits of cheese.
- Put the pan into the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes, serve hot or cold.