This one is an exquisite dish with a delicate taste. Prawns come out juicy with a crunchy tasty crust. You should take enough oil for the prawns to fry evenly on all sides and pre-heat it well.
Ingredients for Prawns in Lemon Batter
- 1.0 lb large prawns
- mineral water, juice of one lemon, flour, salt, oil for frying.
How to make Prawns in Lemon Batter
- Take off the prawns’ shells leaving only tails.
- Make liquid batter from flour, lemon juice and carbonated mineral water; add salt to taste.
- Pour oil into a deep frying-pan. Dip prawns into batter and fry until golden, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Put the fried prawns on a dish with a paper towel that will soak up excessive fat. Serve with any salad.