Crunchy and crumbly Ear cookies are always extremely popular with all kinds of people. Here’s a simpler recipe that doesn’t take you much time and leave you with a highly satisfactory result. The amount of ingredients we give is good for 25 Ears.
Ingredients for Ear-Shaped Cookies
- 1 lb flour
- 1 tablespoon starch
- half a glass of beer
- an egg
- 0.5 lb butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
Recipe for Ear-Shaped Cookies
- Mix flour with starch and salt.
- Mix an egg with beer.
- Add flour and soft butter and knead non-sticky dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball, cover with a film and put away into a refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Cut the dough in two, roll each piece thinly, sprinkle with sugar and place one over the other. Roll them out once again and sprinkle with sugar.
- Roll up one side of the dough to the middle, then the other side. Cut the roll into pieces about 1-2cm wide.
- Pinch the ears and sprinkle with sugar again. Put them on a baking tray with parchment on the bottom.
- Bake in the oven at 392 degrees for 15-20 minutes.