These cakes do not require baking – it’s an incredible mixture rich in chocolate, lots of marshmallow and whole hazelnuts. It’s a combination whose deliciousness defies description. It’s easy to make and disappears fast.
In America this dessert is known as Rocky Road – not a very appetizing name, but it really looks like a cobbly pavement.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cakes with Marshmallow
- 0.4 lb dark chocolate
- 0.2 lb marshmallow
- a handful of hazelnuts
- 1-2 tablespoon cognac
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 0.04 lb butter
Recipe for Chocolate Cakes with Marshmallow
- Melt the chocolate with milk, butter and cognac by double boiling.
- Take any suitable form and put parchment or film on the bottom.
- Put in marshmallow and nuts.
- Pour over warm chocolate.
- Put into the fridge for 4 hours.
- Cut into quadrangles.