If you make your own chocolate butter at home, you will be sure there are no artificial additives to the natural ingredients. Chocolate butter makes a tasty spread for toasts, buns or cookies, and it is an excellent cream to put between cake layers.
Ingredients for Chocolate and Nut Butter
- 0.5 lb butter
- 0.24 lb 75% black chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.3 pt 35% cream
- a handful of almond or any nuts
Recipe for Chocolate and Nut Butter
- Put sugar and cocoa into cream and bring to boil.
- After that add chocolate melted in a steam bath and mix it up.
- Grind almond in a kitchen unit into very small crumbs.
- Mix the nut crumbs with soft butter and the chocolate mixture that has cooled down. Mix it all carefully until streak free.
- Put it into the fridge, take out and use at need.